Hey y’all, today I thought I’d share with you all some of my favorite Bible verses:
- Jeremiah 29:11-13, “For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call on me and come and pray to me and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.”
- Psalm 40:1-2 “I waited patiently for the Lord; he turned to me and hear my cry. He lifted me out of the slimy pit, out of the mud and mire; he set my feet on a rock and gave me a firm place to stand.
- Psalm 46:10 “He says, Be still and know that I am God. I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth.
- Psalm 121:1-2 “I lift up my eyes to the mountains, where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth.
- Romans 8:28 “And we know that in ALL things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.
- Romans 8:31, “What, then, shall we say in response to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?
- John 16:33 “I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world!
What are some of your favorite verses? I’d love to see them!